Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frosted Hearts
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm by JustVisiting

» Big Bad Wolf
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Fatorum Consilio
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm by Guest

» Howling In Sync
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am by Elite Taala

» Shadowed Intells- A Vampire Roleplay
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Elite Taala

» Reliquis: Semi-realistic wolf roleplay / very active!
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 pm by Elite Taala

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm by Elite Taala

» Into the Myst
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm by Elite Taala

Information
OPEN RANKS
CAIMATH
Alpha
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male
Delta Male & Female

KAURA
Alphess
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male & Female
Delta Male & Female

OPEN
Warden
Medic
Lady
Lord
Novice
Elder

SEASON

Year One. Spring.
Spring has sprung as Albion in now in full swing, the land warm and inviting on either end of the spectrum. Both packs are seeking new members as they remark their borders in hope that those passing by will land themselves inside. The grass is a vibrant green as it grows wild in the thickets, the waters now race along it's banks no longer frozen in time, and the prey that was once scare in the cold has now come back to the land to feed the hungry mouths of the wolves. With clear skies above keep your eyes open to for the Aurora Borealis which touches Albion with grace.
:Real Time:Season Change: :September 1st, 2014:Autumn: :Prey is Adequate:Breeding is Prohibited: :Birthing is Prohibited: :Accepting Members: :Caimath [0F-0M]:Kaura [0F-0M]:

CREDITS
♥|A Perfect World was founded by Alphess Belle and Alpha Marthinick. Everything within these walls in copyrighted to their respective owners and the site. Use shall be disallowed unless otherwise stated. We would also like to thank Alphess Iceis of Incandescence for her insight and contributions to the site. We would also like to thank Alpha Coder for their amazing wallpapers that were used to make this site beautiful. Last but not least, we would like to thank you for stopping in, helping out, and becoming a part of our family.|♥

AFFILIATES
this is WAR.Conflicting Rivals

CHATBOX RULES

This is Pudding, Albion's Mascot, and Keeper of the Chatbox. Abide by the Rules. If found disobeying, Pudding here will revoke your privileges for a minimum of one week.
♥No Advertising
♥No Bullying/Harassment
♥No Drama
♥Be Kind
♥Spread the Love
♥No Crude Language
♥Do Not Advertise Here

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala)

2 posters

Go down

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) Empty Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala)

Post by Alphess Belle Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Belle always had to sleep with one ear open, because of how far into the caves she was there was no way to keep track of time by the movement of the sun. It was the only thing that bothered her about her choice of den, but she enjoyed the peace before Taala of nothing have many responsibilities. It was nice to nap during the day and wake up under the Aurora Borealis, it was pleasurable to the soul. Belle awoke silently, careful not to wake the new Delta, and walked the tunnels to look outside. It was just before dawn and it was time to awaken Taala for the day, there was much to discuss and so much for the young lass to see. With a quick trot, Belle made it back to Taala who seemed to stir as tiny rocks pittered upon the cold floor. "Taala, it's time to awaken. The day is short still, even though the days are slowly getting longer. We have so much land to cross on our first day together and I don't want to rush you through such beautiful sights. Places that you can now call home. Come child, let's go." The ALphess shook her pelt and let her head hand in the air, her movements were loose and she was ready to run.

Slowly taking a seat, she awaited the Delta to arise and awaken for the day, meanwhile Belle still spoke, "I have already gone outside of the Den, I let you sleep a while longer, you needed your rest. I need you fresh for the day. It's shortly before the rise of the sun, with dawn breaking we will have until sundown to explore Caimath. There will be no border patrol today, but starting tomorrow, you will begin work. They will come, few and far between, but they will come. In the meantime, you're to practice everyday, while studying the lands of Caimath." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "You're welcome to make a den in the lands or sleep under the stars at night. Even in winter, it's warm. When spring, summer, and autumn arrive, you can sleep under the stars ever night. Rain or shine. Even when it rains, it's warm enough that it doesn't bother you. Then again, does water really bother you?" The question was rhetorical, still she laughed at her own joke before turning to Taala. "I talk too much at times, are you ready?" Belle smiled before standing up, hoping she gave the female enough time to gather her thoughts. Time was slipping.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala)

Post by Elite Taala Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Her dreams were pleasant enough as they were not filled with the usual blood and gore. She did not toss and turn as usual, something the Alphess would surely be grateful for. She did at one point find herself surrounded by her old pack. But still it was not horrid. It was a memory of the day of her coronation.

It was spring. A time for change, birth and regrowth. Nd as such, her mother had decreed that she would hand down the position of Alphess to her more than capable daughter on the day of the first full moon of spring. As it drew close, Taala became nervous and scared that she wouldn't be able to do the job. But always someone would seek her out to offer their reassurances that they had full faith in her abilities. And for the most part it helped. Soon enough the day would come, and a gorgeous day it was. The sun shone brightly, though not too warm, and a soft breeze blew through from the east. Samila brought her daughter to stand before the pack. On her left sat Taala and her right the soon traitor, Maia, her Beta. Pollen and petals wafted on gentle currents.

The three ladies sat outside the Alphess' modest den and addressed the pack. "On this day two years ago, on the first full moon of Spring, my daughter Taala was born." Samila began. "In the harsh months preceding her birth, each of us underwent some hardships and were cast from our lands. And from our struggle was born this the Yullin Pack. Together we built our pack structure and raised our pups. Some of our original members have left since then, others have passed on. But we have also gained many new members in that time. Some of you are here because of your own tragedies." She smiled warmly at the general female congregation. "And others were born here and know nothing of the hardships the world can offer." Here she spared a glance for the group of pups not far from her own paws. Some were male, of course, but once males were of age they were sent away from their lands to find packs of their own.

"We have endured and learned much from one another and I have cherished my time as your Alphess. But in my older age, I feel it best that I now step down from my position and hand control to my daughter. You all know her and know of her strength. She is a capable warrior and none of you doubt her loyalty to her people. She has been privileged enough to grow up surrounded by all of you, guiding and advising her on the ways of the world. She is calm and intelligent, beautiful and strong and I have full faith in her abilities to lead." Her mother would speak no more and stepped away from the slight rocky dais.

In her place, Taala would stand gracefully and look upon her people with kindness. Her words would be honest and formal, as that was her way. "I know that I am not experienced, nor would I claim more knowledge than any of you. But I believe in my mothers tutelage and would see it put to use. I swear to all present and to all future members of Yullin, that I will defend you to my last. That I will do all I can to protect you. And I will take your comments and advice gladly, should you offer it. If none speak out before sunset, I will take my place as Alphess at the rising of the moon tonight."

Of course none would speak out. They loved their princess and would see her rule over their kingdom. As the moon rose the pack gathered on the mountainside and awaited their Alphess to arrive. She sat among her people and waited for the perfect moment of night. And when she was ready, when her nerves were too great and the butterflies in her chest were erratic, she tipped her muzzle to the sky and howled, proclaiming a new ruler. One by one the members of her pack would join in her song and bolster it with beautiful harmonies and underlying melodies.

In her dreams the image of that clear night sky, painted with the colours of the Aurora just barely on the horizon. And the song reverberated in her ears. It would still ring upon her new Alphess' awakening call. Taala's eyes opened swiftly to see her leaders retreating form. As she listened she would stretch and shake out her fur, preparing for the day. She walked regally from the den, looking as though she too belonged there. She came to stand alongside Belle just as her final question would be asked. "Yes, my Lady. I wish to learn as much as I can from you."

As she waited for her orders, she would contemplate all she had heard and remember what must be done. A winter den. Know the lands. Border patrols. Learn to control her power.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala) Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down (Delta Taala)

Post by Alphess Belle Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:10 am

Belle shook her pelt, she was ready for the day, and with the Delta at her side she felt as if all the cares in Albion would wash themselves away. With the shedding of the bitter winter, spring would arrive, bring a new land and a new home for the Alphess. Eyes glanced at Taala, still sleepy eyed, Belle began to navigate them out of the caves. Their first journey would be showing Taala where the Medics and Warden's work. As she drew out into the sun, the warm sand felt nice between her toes, and she smiled at the sky. "It's going to be a beautiful day, Taala. The Cultivator has given up beautiful light and warmth for our journey." Belle began off in a slow trot, heading just around the back of her caves. As they closed in on the back, an opening faced the ocean and the water lapped at the shores drawing so close to the dwelling. "Hide tide can be dangerous here, but this is the best place for our Warden's and Medic's. Our teams of either reside here, they care for the wounded and sick, and they help watch over apprentices and pups. Should you find yourself in times of trouble, come here. It is a Medic's responsibility to know the land, what we offer her for medicines, and most of be able to cure someone with out power. Those of spirit and earth, do have talents in which they posses powers of life and death. Overall, it's my say who lives and who dies." The Alphess looked Taala in the eye, her voice stern on the last sentence. "Our Warden's are those who are great with pups, pregnant females, and elders. More like the ultimate sitter, but a task that is not so easily handed. It requires a certain hunting skill for they are to help feed those who need nutrition and are unable to acquire it. The help care for the old who are unable to do much on their own and the young who are the same. It requires a keen eye, because little paws like to wander and death knocks at the door." Belle looked out over the ocean.

"The cave is made of crystal, not ice, it will not melt. The high ceilings offer acoustics that travel, but it's nearly soundproof from the other side of the caves and from out here. Despite the open concept. The floors are of the finest sand, soft to the touch and it doesn't burn. It truly is a fine place for those who wish to seek out the fortunes of The Hut." The Alphess turned to look at the Delta. "Do you have any question before we set off again?" The Alphess stepped into the cave, allowing the female to follow. The atmosphere was warm, but cold at the same time from the breeze that drifted in off the open ocean. Sitting down, Belle stared at the walls of the cave. It wasn't so long ago herself, that she sat her with her brother Benji staring out from within. Belle knew then what the future held for her. Closing her eyes, she thought about that day, praying that Taala would soon speak so that they could venture on. There was so much more to talk about, so much more to see. Yet no matter where Belle went, the pain from her past would be heavy at her heart, for these lands held history. A history she would repeat or try to break. Only time would tell.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:33 am

Their travels soon began, the Alphess bringing them out into the light of day. For a moment she marvelled in the feeling of soft, damp sand between the pads of her paws. Her eyes fluttered to a close as she took in the wonderful feeling. Despite the cold season and the icy breeze rolling off the waves, she felt warmer than she had in quite some time. Perhaps it was this place, allowing her powers to come into their own. But she continued to walk with her Lady, to whom she was sworn.

The Alphess gave thanks to the Cultivator for the day, something she found she would need to become accustomed to. Her home lands were of the opinion that the pentaelementals were long gone and the Cultivator was but a myth to frighten young children. Of course she realised this was wrong when the Alphas of Fire and Air would descend upon the females. Their powers were far too great, but it was only with their help that her abilities were triggered.

Loose thoughts continued to scatter her brain as they progressed. She paid strict attention to her leaders explanation of the Medics and Wardens locale as well as their job description. She would need to remember this for when her time came to patrol their borders. It was of the utmost importance that she gave each wolf the correct ranking to suit their abilities and their desires. She couldn't help but notice the way the Alphess spoke of their powers over life and death. It was not merely a mentioning, it was an order. No one was to die except at Belle's command. She dipped her head in understanding.

She stared at the wonder of the cave as the crystals glittered around them like ice. It was fitting that a neutral area in a pack formed of earth and water elementals be made of a more neutral substance. If it were Ice, it would give the water individuals the ability to wreak havoc as their wounds were tended. She knew all too well how the thrashes of a wolf being healed could be. Rainbows of light refracted from the pinnacles, painting the sand below an array of colours.

She continued to listen until it was her turn to speak, but even then she had very little to say. "It all seems rather straightforward. Pups live here with the wardens in their early months. The sick and injured come here for treatment. Shall we continue on?" She had hoped to pull the Lady from her reverie, often finding herself that reminiscence of the past did one little good. She could tell it was indeed reminiscence for she had that particular glaze on her eyes, one that meant a memory would surface and replay itself over ones mind. Tentatively, she stretched her neck out to press her nose softly into the side of her Alphess' neck. It was an oddly intimate action for the female, but one necessary to withdraw her from her thoughts.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm

The touch of a cold nose pulled her from her thoughts and she nuzzled cheek to cheek with Taala. "Yes dear, let's continue." The Alphess began east, trailing alongside the ocean's edge, and towards a cove where ships once lay ancor in the harbor. There were no signs of human life anymore but there in the far corner of the land where the rainforest met with sand, salvage of a ship lay in wreckage imbedded into the rock and ground. As if time froze, standing still as it imprinted into the rich history of Caimath. "This is Nottingham Glade, a favorite spot of my brothers. When Benji and I were younger, this once great ship stood tall, younger than and sturdy enough for us to climb it's masts and play. Then it was easy, no splinters. Now, I wouldn't trust climbing up for injury is to follow. The hollows underneath still provide shade on hot summer nights." Turning her head, she looked at the mountain side and the cliff that bowed out over their heads. "We head up there next."

Alphess Belle smiled as the warm sun caressed her face and the feelings of joy made her thoughts carry. The snow that was melting around them made way for spring, but where the Alphess went she made sure to make the lands look at striking as they would be upon spring. After every step they took, the snow molded itself into the frozen mass once more. Yet, beofre them it was glorious. Legs began to walk towards the ship, the ocean to their left and the sounds of waves were soothing to her ears. With a bound, the Alphess was upon the rocks nearest the broken ship and darted into the fir. "Come on, there is not much else to see of our common grounds. Pack meetings are held there, but for now with it just being us, there is no need to waste time here. Onward." Belle smiled as she began heading up an incline, the trees were close together in this area, leaving no room for a side-by-side chatter, anything the Delta would say would lay on deaf ears until they reach the top of the geyser. One of Belle most cherished spots in Caimath, a place that would hold much history to them, and to Taala.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:49 am

She had only intended a light nudge against the females neck, and yet she must acquiesce to her Alphess' whims. She allowed the prolonged contact of their cheeks. It was oddly comforting but still very foreign to her. She was thankful Belle pulled away when she did and insisted they press on. She followed her Alphess out of the cavern and onto the main beach. Nottingham Glade was its name. A communal area for all wolves of the pack to meet, discuss and sleep. She surmised this would be the place to build her own den. Her head swivelled around, searching for the best vantage point that both provided a good view of the area as well as was close enough to her Lady's home as to be able to protect her. For the night is dark and full of terrors.

The ship wreck before them was magnificent, even as a shadow of its former glory. It stood proudly on one side, providing an amusing but still challenging obstacle. Certainly pups would enjoy this place. Hours upon hours of playing pretend could be spent here. Not that she would know what that was like. She was more a realist herself and never took much to filling little ones heads with unrealistic fantasies.

She would nod with each comment Belle made, drinking in every word with a serious manner. Among other noises was the gentle rolling of the waves with the morning tide. She didn't know much about the waters along the coasts, never having lived close enough to them herself. The scent of salt on the air told her that the water might not be drinkable, she would certainly have to remember that for later.

Light paws brought her in line with the copper female, but allowed her to ascend the cliffside herself first. Taala would quickly follow suit, not bothering to speak as she concentrated on climbing. Finally, her forepaws grazed over the edge and she heaved her ivory form onto the top, taking a minute to settle her heart and lungs before taking in the spectacular view.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm

There were two halves to Caimath from where they stood, the lower half being of the warm beaches where they would all interact someday. Where normal pack life would have the chance of being closer together and all in once area. It provided reassurance for the Alphess. From up here, the endless ocean met with the melting horizon and the view was indeed breath taking, as she listened to Taala adjust to the atmosphere. Yet, just behind them fields of golden wheat stalks covered the land until it blended with the woods in the background.

"This is Channeller Row, a place for descendants of the great Sage of the Earth. Here one with the ability to weild the earth can practice and bask in the natural wonders of the land and how beneficial they magic is that runs deep under our lands. One of water, like yourself, would be able to enter these lands. You are not prohibitted from entering, just know that when paws of water touch land made for earth, you lose your abilities and you are stripped until you are back on soil. I have made this so those of Earth will have a healthy enviornment to practice and challenge theselves and their talents. There is a place like this for you too, we shall be on our way there momentairly."

Alphess Belle looked across the rows of amber crops and began her journey across. "As you step into the imaginary bubble of magic, you will feel nothing, but know that your body has no rights in here until we reach the wood." In a slow trot, the Alphess let the willows of the wheat brush against her skin, mounds of snow were still lingering on in what little attempt of keeping winter around. The Alphess sneezed briefly as a single brush crossed paths with her nose. With a gentle shake, she looked from side to side, and her thoughts traveled to Benji and where he was on this fine day.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:37 am

Taala turned on the spot, trying to take it all in. From here the lands stretched as far as the eye could see. Swivelling through her gaze came the cliffs, the mast, the oceanic horizon, the caves in which much of the pack might be housed and finally the fields. The cliffs seemed to afford the greatest view but also the most danger. A single misstep would send one tumbling into the crashing waves below to make them forever a siren of the sea. Penetrating the sky was the mast of the ruined old ship, the only mar in the beauty that beheld the merging of sea and sky. The cultivator had indeed graced them with a wonderful first day together, a sky of such rich azure without a single cloud. But it was early still, meaning the sun would not yet melt the days snow. Truly a beautiful sight. The caves were almost indistinguishable from the rock face, simple enough to protect their numbers.

But behind lay the barren fields of earth. Exactly as stated, Channeller Row consisted only of bare earth and wheat stalks. If she were of the earth she might find this place far more exciting, but she was of water and remained assured that her place would come. Taking a delicate step forward it was just as her Alphess had predicted. She felt no real change, nothing physical. But mentally it seemed a part of her brain had been locked away, held out of reach. Every time she came close to discovering what that missing part was it would recede once more into the darkest confines of her mind. She resolved to leave it be. This was a place in which she would never be truly welcomed. It was designed with a specific purpose in mind, and it seemed to excel at excluding all others.

They trotted together, the Delta only a few paces behind her Lady, her liege lord. The wheat attempted to latch itself to her fur and make her skin itch. It bothered her, and she wondered how Belle could stand it. But she supposed the Lady had become accustomed to it as she grew in these very lands and so too would the white knight grow accustomed to the sensation, displeasurable as it may be. Ahead came the trees in whose shade she longed to be. Her speed increased, never passing the other but signifying she preferred to move with all haste.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:42 pm

The moment they broke free from the fields of wheat, the Alphess shook her pelt free from the tiny particles that had attached to her fur and made it dry. "It can be bothersome if you're not a descendant of the earth sage." Belle chuckled as they now wandered through the wood. "This part of the tour is nothing special, it's where we are going next that will amaze you." Belle then started down the backside of the cliff, the altitude dropping slightly as they began to weave their way in and out of the fir. Belle turning occasionally to look at the Delta,  considering if she had given her the right rank after all. For one to be so attentive to the lands, to take it all in without asking so many questions. Although, Belle figure questions would be had at the end of the tour.

Still, as they came to the bottom, Belle sharply turned into a dark crevise of the side of the cliff which then opened into a cave of wonder. The ice hung from the ceiling in a flat open concept that left room for water elements to create deposites that would hang from the roof. The greatest feature of it all was the floor. Belle smiled as she entered the cave, it was deceiving from the outside, but where they stood now was directly under the fields and just as large as them. The hollow cave would provide great use to the training Delta. Alphess Belle began to cross the water that consumed the entire floor of the cave, her body did not sink into the depths but miraculously stood upon it. Holding firm upon the water as she crossed deeper into the cave. "This is Lambequin Cove, it's for water only, but that doesn't mean that earth can't come in here. They just better be able to swim, because only water can stand on water. This is where you will train, it's designed for you to practice your abilities. Here you will do great things, Taala."

The cove was beautiful, it was bright and shown like the glitter off a diamond. Beautiful blue and grey tones were as high as the cliff itself and the water connected to the ocean, deep beneath the ground a cave allowed the fresh salt water to enter the cave and rejuvinate itself. "You will always have clean water here, there is a tunnel that allows the water to alternate so that we do not have stagnant water. I am sure you would like your place of talent pest free." The Alphess smiled as she began to head back to the opening. "Come, there are a few more spots to see and then you are free to roam about the lands." Belle emerged from the cove and into the wood where it again met the beach. However, she went east of the cave and into the woodland area. Heading off to their hunting grounds and a place where she was sure to find her brother Benji.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Taala shook her fur free of the bothersome stalks, her skin still crawling. She followed Belle down behind the cliff and into ducking into a small crevice. It was a tight squeeze yet she managed to glide through as if she were made of water. Inside was an underground lake more beautiful and more powerful than any she had come across in her memory. She could feel the magic hovering over the glassy surface just waiting to be accessed.

She watched in wonder as the Alphess strode confidently across the water, seeming to glide over the surface on a cloud of magic. She watched and listened as her Lady explained the significance of the place. All around her was water in its various forms and she just couldn't wait to try working with it. Lambequin Cove was fast becoming her favourite place in all of Caimath.

She stared around in search of this tunnel that allowed water to flow, but decided it was an adventure for another day. As Belle left the Delta wanted to try just one thing. She wanted to feel the temperature of the water around her ankles. She came so very close to the edge before making that final step. But something blocked her from actually breaching the surface. Slight ripples travelled outwards from where each paw made its move as she slowly brought her entire weight over the lake. She moved from staring at her feet in wonder to looking up and around. "I'm doing it," She whispered. "I'm doing it! She called.

The Delta ran across the water, all formal composure lost she let off a giddy laugh. The female approached the entrance once more and slid through to find the other waiting, whom she greeted with a massive grin. "Oh Alphess, is it really real? All that in there? Can I really work with it?" She continued to grin as they travelled towards their next destination.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Turning her ears back, the Alphess listened to the Delta and how she felt about the cave and cove inside. A slight nod of the head answered the females question and Belle looked forward, the ground was thawing before her as she stopped. There in the middle of the wood, Belle channled her powers. Ever atom in her body transformed to harness the power she kept within. As she focus the wood began to transform around them. Snow melted beneath their feet and the earth began to bloom. It encircled them, trapping them in a nature's snow globe. Leave blossomed on the once barren trees and the sounds of water lingered in the distance, birds chirped at the flew into the scene excited for the life that was coming. Flowers grew towards the sky in ever color, paving a path for the Delta as she too was encircled with wispering willows and petals from the leaves beneath her.

Then just as quickly as it had begun, water that lingered high about them began to fall. One snow beneath them was now rain drops, at first slow, each drop falling but never landing upon them. The rain began to pour above them, trapping them in bubbles within the globe around them, and splashing up but again never touching them. Until it began to snow, the rain halting in the midair to slowly freeze into beautiful flakes, each one individual and then it was over. The snow fell to a heap around them and it caress their toes with a bitter chill. The Alphess looked to Taala and spoke, "Anything your heart desires is motivation to drive you to excell. There you will learn more about yourself than you have in your whole life. One day, you will be able to master a talent so powerful, I will have no choice but to promote you to my Sentinel." A smile crept along her face and she kept walking this time into a hollow. Where the tree's lined along a river bank, shallow and served for drinking in the upper half and swimming in the lower. Split by the tiniest of water falls as it traveled through the enchantment of the wood and out into the ocean. "This is Honore Trail. Our hunting grounds. The upper section is for drinking water and the lower is where we find ourselves on hot summer days for a refreshing dip. Our prey come here to do the same, for it is spring water and not salt. It serves as our host for Caimath and a great source of power for yourself." The Alphess sat down and took a breather, they had covered much of the land and Belle was almost finished with the tour for the Delta.

Belle's copper face turned to the sky, a slight breeze passed her face bringing in the scent of the Delta but also of her brother who was here not long before them. Still, Belle gazed out into the openness and found the sun to be a little ways to the west. They had a hour or so before the sun would begin to fade, leaving the area dimmed lightly and being in the woods was the last on her list. The last stop would be where Taala could rest and ask any questions that were not answered during the sweep of the lands. They would be answered and tomorrow Taala would start her adventure, alone, and her duties as Delta of Caitmath and her first time at the borders. The Alphess would allow her to go alone and seek out the new comer in private. Turning to Taala, Belle knew she could trust her with anything, for a bond was sealed today between them.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:09 am

They travelled a little further into the woods, delving deeper into its shady recesses. Taala attempted to recover her formal reserve, but it was almost entirely pointless. Her Alphess had seen a much more frivolous side of her she hadn't allowed to be freed since the very early days of her puphood. But all was not lost. This would be a private side of herself that she only shared with her Lady. To all others she would remain her usual self: formal, strong, unyielding, straightforward. A leader.

Lost in her thoughts, white female almost walked into the others rump. Belle had stopped abruptly. The Delta couldn't quite pinpoint it, but there was a change in the air, almost like a gathering of the universal energies. The snow melted and the earth about them turned into an ethereal form, swimming about to encase them in a great orb. It rose to great heights around them, the trees shot forth with new growth. Taala turned about on the spot, drinking in the spring within the winter, and as she did the water that had been lifted began to descend to the earth once more. It rained around them but never wet their fur. And slowly that rain coalesced into soft snowflakes, returning to its many perches.

She returned her gaze to her leader, staring in wonder. The Alphess spoke sweet words of her future and of the Honore Trail. Such a beautiful place, and spring would only bring it greater life. They sat in the snow to catch their breath, Taala wondering just how far they had yet to travel. "My Lady, if I might, I have a few questions I'd like to ask."

She paused, awaiting the go ahead before continuing. "My Lady - Belle - How did you make all of that happen? I mean, where does the magic come from? Will it be different for me?" Pause. "And also, is there a place for Spirit-workers to practice their craft? I apologise if you simply haven't gotten to it yet." Pause. "What exactly would you have me say when a wanderer approaches the borders?" Pause. "What is a Sentinel? What would their duties be? And for that matter, exactly what ranks do we have in Caimath?" She took a calming breath and awaited her next answer.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 pm

The copper Alphess was nearly finished with the tour of Caimath, the sun now far in the west was setting itself for it's decent into the night, where the beautiful moon would flood the purple skies with light all across the open lands. Still, Belle traveled toward the last place, her last stop of the night where she would answer the questions the Delta was now asking. Although Belle didn't answer Taala, she still listened taking in every question so that she may answer them when they were seated. The atmosphere changed around them as Belle traveled a small walking trail, the brush scratching at their sides as she wandered down the path, ducking low as to not be hit by hay branches covered in snow. When the weather was right, perfect for the occasion, the trail was a bit wider but still narrow for single file down the path. At no point could two wolves stand next to one another until they reached Saunders Dock. There wolves could either play in the still waters or gaze at the coy fish and tadpoles who occupied the soft waters, void of movement other than the occasion ring of circles or bubbles from below. As Belle exited the trail and crossed onto the wooden platform, she sat down, her rear melting a spot in the snow.

As the day faded, dusk presented a whole new outlook to this serene place. How the light reflected off the frozen waters and the banks all around. The pond was not huge, in fact it was far smaller than the Alphess remembered herself. Belle began to speak, she had a lot to catch the Delta up on, and a many questions to answer. Staring with the land, she spoke, "This is Saunders Dock, a place my Papa brought my father too, as he did with Benji and myself. It's a quiet nook where you come to breathe or think, even bring pups too. Most of all, it's a solitude to broken hearts and a place where all magic is void. Untainted by the elements that consume us and Caimath." The Alphess shook her pelt of the snow and glanced out over the water, there a hare ran spooked by the presence of the two female wolves. Turning her face to Taala's she thought about her questions. This was the end of the tour, here she would answer anything the Delta had to ask.

"Magic comes from a various of places, it's magic. There is no specific way to conjure up or even harness your talents, it just comes to you in one of four forms. The first being Chi, which draws off your own life force, you are using magic at the expense of your very life. Everyone has a limit to how much energy they can use in one day, but with Chi, you can push yourself, not, however, without consequences. By using your own Life energies, you risk causing yourself spontaneous injuries that vary from wolf to wolf. Be weary of how much of your own life you put into your element, for while you continue to spend your own energies, you are also losing them, and cannot regain unless replenished through daily activities such as eating, drinking, etc."

"Next comes Physical, which is your own movements become your power and you must distinguish in your own mind what are your movements of power. Simple gestures and movements can cause your elements to spark, while one may build  power with more elaborate gesture. Be warned, for others can interrupt your gestures, which could cause adverse or unwanted affects from your element. If you lose a limb or are too injured to use gestures, you risk being unable to use your element. Which brings us to Proxy, where you use an object, something familiar that perhaps you identify with, you can channel your elemental powers. For example, one with a love of nature could dry and wrap a vine around their neck, making them able to channel their earth magic through the vines. But if any harm comes to their proxy, their elements become erratic even to the caster, perhaps even causing harm. A wolf can have only one proxy at a time, such that if they lose a current proxy, they must seek another which they can focus their magics through. They seek another by going to their Alpha or Alphess to have their item blessed. Without blessing and proper ceremony, the item could not work. It would depend on how strong the wolf is in their element."

"Last is Vocal,  which would be the easiest of the them all. However, one with a vocal caster must be weary of how much they speak during their days. For a wolf who casts with a broken voice, could cause more damage to themselves rather than other's. A weak voice calls for a weak elements. Then there are Quartabilitator's. A Quartabilitator is a term solely used by Pentaelementals. Quartabilitator means that you have the ability to control all four usages for your elements. This term is only used for and by pentaelemental, for they have many elements in which they control and there is no said way to manipulate your element. This can be bought, but beware, such powers can cause a wolf harm inside and out. You will figure yourself out and it will come of ease for you Taala, just give it time."

The Alphess paused to recollect herself and consider if she covered her bases for how other's use their talents and controls of their elements. Once she felt satisfied she moved onto the next question Taala addressed, Spirit. "There are four major elements Earth, Air, Water, and Fire; without them Albion would not exist. Deep underground all four wind together to hold this land together. Upon the soil we separate into two packs, each with two elements. Then, high above and all around are Spirit and Void. The only two elements that are rare and do not need a specific place to go. For they are the the life force to the major four. Spirit does not need a specific place here in Caimath, just as the same for Void in Kaura. They are rare elements and those who hold them are special, their controls are different and they can use the support of the major four. If that makes any sense to you. And, as for wanderers' coming here, just be yourself. We do not shun anyone from our home, unless they are Fire and Air. If someone of Spirit comes knocking on our borders you are to call me from where you stand, anyone else, I have faith in you that it will come of ease to you. All they must do is take an oath to Caimath and myself, pledge to abide by the rules just as you did. Should they have questions, you may answer them and I put the judgement of rank on you. If I feel it should be different, I have ultimate say in the end. You'll do great, I promise you."

"Last, ranks are easy here. A bit confusing at first, but easy. Everyone has a job and it starts with me. Alpha and Alphess, although there is no better half to me just yet, it is still 'our' responsibility to provide a safe home to the pack. Regardless of the number of members, it is my duty to provide a safe home for everyone who crosses our borders. Next comes my sentinel's, one for each of the elements allowed here in Caimath. They are wolves who have specialized in their element to the fullest ability. Having full control over their said element. They are to provide service to me and only myself and my family. Sort of like my three musketeer's. They are not to go to the borders, ever. After my sentinels come the Beta pair, who services are provided to any female in the pack. It's their responsibility to protect every female in Caimath. Then there are the Guardian's who are to protect the Beta pair and their families, and they can not accept at the borders. If I find a Guardian at the border's, I will be irked same with my sentinels. They have better things to do with their time such as being in charge of all wardens and medics. Next would come my Elite pair, who are to cater to any male that is welcomed into Caimath. Just like with the Beta's and Guardian's, then comes you. Well, Delta's who are to protect the Elite's and their families and all training of apprentices and pups. It's by far the hardest job to do Taala, there are more responsibilities to being a Delta than any other rank, but it helps a wolf learn what is a priority and what it not."

"After Delta comes normal ranks such as Warden and Medic, who are our nurses and midwives, caretakers to the pups. Then, Lord and Lady for general ranks for males and females, who are both hunters and warriors when needed. If a wolf is under the age of two, they are a novice and to be trained until they reach maturity and are well enough to be on their own. Last, comes entry ranks from Wanderer which is someone outside of Caimath, Elder which is a wolf over the age of ten, Exile which is anyone cast from Caimath and back out into the wilds of Albion. It's all simple, it will take time to remember it all, to teach it all, but it will eventually come with ease." Belle sighed with relief that she had remembered everything and relayed it nicely to her new Delta. It reminded Belle of when she was training to be an Alphess, a pentaelemental and she smiled at Taala. "Do you have any more questions? It's refreshing to hear someone else speak other than myself." The sarcastic remark was funny, but it was also serious. All Belle had listened too was the sound of her own voice for a long time, now it was under the comfort of Taala. There were ears to listen.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Taala walked slowly to the end of the dock with her Alphess. Lowering her rump to the wooden support, she breathed in the clean air and the scent of water. Below her there was little to see but the still waters, not quite frozen but certainly icy cold. Almost too cold for any aquatic life. Certainly any fish there might be had retreated to the depths or further downstream, for none were to be found here. But perhaps her eyes were not keen enough to spot such delicacies. She had Ben trained to fight and to rule. Not once had she hunted on her own, something she now saw as folly on her mothers behalf. But perhaps it was because her mother had never learned to hunt, it was a protection mechanism, the strict hierarchy, to stop others learning of her weakness. Their members had been loyal, but only one individual with doubts was necessary to begin a revolution. Beta Maie was proof of that fact.

The closed her eyes and breathed heavily through her nose to calm her racing blood. Her ears twitched to the sound of her Lady's voice. Saunders Dock, plain enough, a straightforward name. But more involved was the topic of magic. Her ears strained to capture and memorise every word. Her thoughts wandered in search of answers to her own power. She had not had much experience with her power, but perhaps deduction might suffice for the moment to give a plausible answer. Chi did not seem the likely source. Any time something strange had happened she hadn't felt drained or fatigued in any way. But perhaps physical was possible - simply walking on water was far easier than she had assumed. A proxy was also possible, she had very limited control over her abilities. Perhaps the introduction of a vessel could help calm the storm. But then she remembered that night in the blizzard. How she sang on that mountaintop. How the snow had swirled and formed into beautiful patterns with each fluctuation of her vocal chords. Truly a beautiful sight to behold. She would test her theory sometime soon. Alone and undisturbed.

She nodded in understanding. Spirit and void had no need for a special place. Spirit was everywhere and everything, as was void. They summoned their power from the very life around them. Of the ranks she realised they were almost exactly the same as Yullin. However, the position of Lord and Lady combined the use of Hunter and Warrior. This was something that troubled her to some degree. She had risen so easily to the rank of Delta with almost no ability to hunt for herself or her Alphess. Until others came it would be her duty. A poor Dglta she would be if she could not perform the duties her position required of her. Raising her head and eying the other carefully, she paused with bated breath. One... Two... Three... she counted in her mind. "Alphess, I fear there is something I must confess to you. You have entrusted me as your Delta so easily, but I fear that trust misplaced. With the two of us and your own brother the only members at present, I fear we do not have any dedicated hunters. As such the job should fall to me. But it is my duty to tell you that I have never been trained in this art form. My puphood focused on the arts of war and the skills to rule. I request permission to learn the proper ways of hunting from you." She bowed her head in silent shame.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:30 pm

"Just because one doesn't know how to hunt doesn't mean they can not remain in control of a pack. Hunting is nourishment to the pack, as well as to one wolf. If one is a good warrior, one can become a skilled hunter. My trust is not misplaced Taala, it is your own mind that plays tricks on you. You feel unworthy of such a rank because of one issue? My trust goes forward and I stand firm on my decision as you of my Delta. A rank not so easily given and not given freely, you earned it. And, you'll understand why, later down the road. Trust me, can you do that?" Belle spoke, directly looking Taala in the eyes. The voice was firm as she stood up from her place of rest, she knew that the Delta understood all of what they had discussed for the day. Belle then nuzzled the female and became her journey back home as the sky began to darken. The threat of the wood was far from her tonight, for with the company of Taala all her worries seemed to vanish.

The time it took for the two to reach the beach, the night had fallen fast upon them. Every creature in it's home, except for the two females standing there on the cold sand. A breeze drifted past them, carring their scent upon the wind. "Someone is coming Taala, a male and he will be the one to assist you when I can not. You two will work together in harmony and a friendship will become grand in your eyes. We take a day of rest tomorrow, but upon the second sun we rise and hunt. Come, you can stay we me again tonight." Belle started back towards the maze of rock that lead toward her home, leaving the Delta a few paces back giving her time to understand it all. To think of any last minute questions for the day. It was over. All that the female needed know, was known and Belle felt as easy. A surprise would come her way, very soon, but right now Belle could feel her heavy eyelids forcing their way shut.

With a yawn and a stretch, Belle curled up on the cold floor, and thought to herself about heat. Suddenly, the floor began to warm until steam began to rise from the cold stone beneath her and off the walls. Just as quickly as it came, it stopped and the heat stayed where it was as Belle rested her head upon her shoulders. "Much better." She smiled as she closed her eyes and waited for the young female to get comfortable.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Thu May 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Taala held her leaders gaze dutifully as she listened. She took the words in, paying careful attention to each little detail. She would be able to learn to hunt, she had had no doubt as to that. Her muzzle would dip slightly in acknowledgement of her own folly. Her Alphess of course was correct. The mind loves to sow fear and doubt into even the most harmless of situations. It was simply the way things were. No matter how positive, logical or sure one may be, it was always that some form of doubt could niggle its way into the mind and make root.

When her voice next fell upon furred ears, it was solemn and remorseful. "My Lady, I apologise for my lack of faith in your judgement. But I shall train hard to be worthy of this position and any future standing I may hold." She accepted Belle's affectionate nuzzle openly, but still formally. An onlooker might believe that each held the rank of the other. Her formality was important to her, after all. Still, it was only Belle. She could be the only one who saw her like this. After some hesitation she returned the gesture lightly.

The sky above darkened, signalling an end to the day and to their travels. She had learned much in this time, there was piles of information to remember. The journey to the beach was not so long, but by this time the stars had emerged and begun their celestial dance. They paused a moment as a scent floated across their noses with the salty sea breeze. It smelled slightly of Belle and very male. Her hackles raised defensively, while a small hiss escaped her lips. The Alphess confirmed this information and also made it clear that this male would of course be her brother Benjil. Taala was the first outsider to call these lands home. It turned to her now to accept the new members. She did indeed have a lot of work to do. But these thoughts could be brushed aside as cobwebs for the evening. They would rest once more in the Alphess' den, away from the danger of the crashing waves, but still the sound reached them within the bowels of the cave.

The floor grew exceedingly warm as her Alphess fell to rest. The heat was inviting after the bitter cold outside. Winter had been harsh here, but a harsh winter often foretold a prosperous spring and warm summer. They would rest easy that night, for no threats were present, nor could any harm them in this labyrinth.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 pm

((Fade to black.))
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down