Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frosted Hearts
The Start of Something New EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm by JustVisiting

» Big Bad Wolf
The Start of Something New EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Fatorum Consilio
The Start of Something New EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Start of Something New EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm by Guest

» Howling In Sync
The Start of Something New EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am by Elite Taala

» Shadowed Intells- A Vampire Roleplay
The Start of Something New EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Elite Taala

» Reliquis: Semi-realistic wolf roleplay / very active!
The Start of Something New EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 pm by Elite Taala

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Start of Something New EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm by Elite Taala

» Into the Myst
The Start of Something New EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm by Elite Taala

Information
OPEN RANKS
CAIMATH
Alpha
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male
Delta Male & Female

KAURA
Alphess
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male & Female
Delta Male & Female

OPEN
Warden
Medic
Lady
Lord
Novice
Elder

SEASON

Year One. Spring.
Spring has sprung as Albion in now in full swing, the land warm and inviting on either end of the spectrum. Both packs are seeking new members as they remark their borders in hope that those passing by will land themselves inside. The grass is a vibrant green as it grows wild in the thickets, the waters now race along it's banks no longer frozen in time, and the prey that was once scare in the cold has now come back to the land to feed the hungry mouths of the wolves. With clear skies above keep your eyes open to for the Aurora Borealis which touches Albion with grace.
:Real Time:Season Change: :September 1st, 2014:Autumn: :Prey is Adequate:Breeding is Prohibited: :Birthing is Prohibited: :Accepting Members: :Caimath [0F-0M]:Kaura [0F-0M]:

CREDITS
♥|A Perfect World was founded by Alphess Belle and Alpha Marthinick. Everything within these walls in copyrighted to their respective owners and the site. Use shall be disallowed unless otherwise stated. We would also like to thank Alphess Iceis of Incandescence for her insight and contributions to the site. We would also like to thank Alpha Coder for their amazing wallpapers that were used to make this site beautiful. Last but not least, we would like to thank you for stopping in, helping out, and becoming a part of our family.|♥

AFFILIATES
this is WAR.Conflicting Rivals

CHATBOX RULES

This is Pudding, Albion's Mascot, and Keeper of the Chatbox. Abide by the Rules. If found disobeying, Pudding here will revoke your privileges for a minimum of one week.
♥No Advertising
♥No Bullying/Harassment
♥No Drama
♥Be Kind
♥Spread the Love
♥No Crude Language
♥Do Not Advertise Here

The Start of Something New

2 posters

Go down

The Start of Something New Empty The Start of Something New

Post by Elite Taala Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:44 am

Albion Border Post

It was cold. If hell meant fiery pits and rivers of magma, then this must be heaven. It's exact opposite. Fire and water - in all it's forms. Pitted against one another in an epic and eternal battle. Yin and Yang. The two would dance around each other forevermore. Neither gaining purchase nor giving way. Constant vigilance. Perfect balance. Neither can live while the other survives. Together they form harmony. Fire brings destruction, death. Fire is a killer. Sometimes what's left behind can grow back better than the generation before. If given the chance. But water, though typically associated with life and nourishment, water can kill just as easily as Fire. Floods, avalanches.  Both have attributes of both Spirit and Void. It was purely by chance that they were aligned as they were. Fire with Air and Void. Water with Earth and Spirit. Perhaps it was this way since, when the two physical elements bonded they created acts more aligned with either Void or Spirit respectively.

It was regrettable that the six elements could not co-exist. Spirit and Void were just too different, too balanced to do so. And thus were created the penta-elementals. Those aligned with spirit could bend the other four physical elements into acts of purity and life. Creating vast landscapes and enabling good feeding grounds for bountiful prey. Those aligned with Void could persuade the physical elements to act more malevolently. Death, destruction and decay. These were the things Void penta-elementals were known for creating. But over time, the penta-elementals would become a rarity and the singular elements would manifest in some individual or other. In some places the ability was lost entirely, forgotten as pure fable and folklore.

These were the things Taala had little idea of. She came from an old world where much knowledge about such power was lost. Her first taste of what these creatures were capable of had been the day her mother was murdered. When the wrath of five Alphas - each with powers if their own - fell down upon the Yullin pack. A time of great desperation for the young wolf. Alpha Males aligned with fire, one aligned with Air, lead by their Beta Maie, an unaligned female. A great Armageddon saw the end of their thriving lifestyle borne from acts of betrayal and jealousy. It was only luck that saved Taala. Well, her smaller size had something to do with it as well, but that would have something to do with her being the runt of her otherwise stillborn litter. A miracle she was. Her live form still smaller and more fragile than her dead siblings, but still alive and breathing, her heart beating.

And it was this live female called Taala who wandered these icy lands, barely months after the massacre of her pack. The memory of her mother being torn apart still very fresh in her mind. She had no intention of remaining a wanderer for much longer, it would not be intelligent. She could not survive the rest of her life scrounging from old kills, following the buzzards to her next meal. It was no life fit for an Alphess. But she digressed, it would be difficult to start her own pack, but nor would any pack she knew of accept her, not with the oddity she obsessed. In her lands it was indeed merely a story to speak of the penta-elementals and the cultivator. Tales told to young children in the night.

In the few months since the fight she had travelled far to lands unknown. And now she came upon a scent. A strong Alpha Female had scent marked this place. The previous week had ben spent tracking the female and her companion. There was something about them, something both strange and familiar all at once. Could they be the penta-elementals of old? Surely there was something about them that drew the white wolf to them. A sense of similarity, of camaraderie. They seemed good and trustworthy, though she was cautious of the male. The previous night Taala had watched the Aurora Borealis dance across the sky and finally she had made a decision. These two seemed to be the only ones inhabiting this land, but they had staked a fair claim. It was her will to help them build a great pack and gain the ranking she deserved. When the scent overpowered her the white female would halt and lower her hind quarters to the snow. Muzzle tipped to the overcast sky, releasing a song of the wolves, begging entrance to this place. Her chances were slim, she knew, but she had to begin somewhere.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Start of Something New Empty Re: The Start of Something New

Post by Alphess Belle Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:52 am

The world lie in ruin from days of yesterday, still trying to revive itself from wars and desolation of the humans. Still, as life pressed on, so did those who were as gifted as the folk lore before them. Each befitting a job towards this new earth and reigning high at the top was, Alphess Belle. A name of french decent meaning beauty, a name perfect for someone who was indeed beautiful inside and out. Regal in her form and proud of her heritage, Belle set out to find those with powers much like her own, for a new day was dawning and she wouldn't be left out in the cold.

An amber pelt dashed forth with great speed, zipping quickly in and out the territory she had been born into, and towards the lines of her borders where she would begin her weekly rounds. It seemed pointless for the female to go there everyday, her territory was far to wide to recheck the borders everyday for those coming forth. Still, with her ablities there was only so much she could do. Winter was fading and soon spring would come forward, bringing life, and soon others. Belle could only hope that one day, she would prove herself worth of the gift given at birth and rule as a leader Caimath like her pack before her.

That memory stayed fresh in her mind, the voice of reason speaking loud in her mind as she thought of her pack and the fears that came now in the night. It was just her and her brother, Benji. 'When one is born with strengths like yours, the prior pack of the reigning Alpha must leave the offspring to fend for themselves once the ruling pup is known and comes into their own.' Belle could still hear the words of her father as she walked towards the soft and sandy beaches.

It was then then that she heard a song, piercing through the sky with force and trust. Ears perked forward as she skidded to a halt, an eye of blue and an eye of brown cast forward towards the sound. Like a bullet from a gun Belle was running towards her, heart racing as she found herself calling back to the wandering wolf. A simple answer to stay, with the following of a welcome. Harder she raced towards the sound and as she drew close, eyes peered up the female on the other side, Belle slowed and spoke, "There is life out there." A tone of mostly breath, but still her soft spoken voice and deep tones milked their way through. The snow curled at her feet as the wind picked up and it circled around them. Belle couldn't speak again, she just stared at the female. There was something that burned inside Belle, something that told her that this loner and the queen would reign together until the end. Belle smiled.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 am

It wasn't long before a reply was made, stretching across the land to rest softly in the wanderers ears. It was a request to wait and a cry of welcome. It must be the leader, the Alphess she had tracked for some days now. So Taala would stand, regal and perfect as her mother had shown her. Shoulders back, chest out, head held high. Her tail was the only alteration, resting easily behind her, showing neither dominance nor submission for the approaching female. She was careful to ensure her fur was well groomed, pristine. Its purity was unrivalled. Not cream nor ivory. But white. More innocent than snow and more beautiful than the moon.

Thudding footfalls could be heard not far off as the Alphess came into view. Her amber coat had become familiar to Taala, but what she hadn't noticed were the eyes. Born with heterochromia iridum it seemed, the other held one orb of shining turquoise and another of dark brown. The asymmetrical irises came as a shock to the wanderer, but her composure held. Words dripped from the others maw as she approached, but the wind snatched them away before her ears could make sense of them. The white would dip her head politely to the sable Alphess and speak her words. "My Lady. My name is Taala and I seek a place in your camp. If you should have me, know that I will serve you as faithfully as I would have my previous faes." Her voice was soft and wise, borne of years of training.

She gazed upon the Alphess and felt the power emanate from her. The snow flurried about the two, spiralling a tornado encapsulating them. For a moment fear dashed across the wanderers blue eyes as she worried her powers were reaching beyond her control. Since the mayhem they had surged forth and increased in strength rapidly, but she had very little control over it. Her mind searched and searched to see if this was natural or specially created, but the breeze carrying the snow seemed real enough. She breathed a sigh of relief, but remained alert to any triggers that might cause harm to the Alphess. She couldn't afford to botch this meeting. Something told her that this was the place she was meant to be, that the Alphess would help her control her oddity, perhaps even come to like her. Maybe they could be friends. It was all a possibility if the Alphess liked the wanderer.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 am

Fur as white as snow, the female before her stood proud as the Alphess firmly placed her paws into the snow, and it began to melt. Every power she possessed was driven by the power of her mind, whatever she wished to think of, that was how she controlled the fire within her veins. As she glanced over the female, she could sense that there was indeed a flame burning inside of her as well. There would be no need for introductions, but time for talking along the way. Belle would not let time pass between them, there was much work needed to be done, rules to be set in place, and opinions to be hear. Maybe it was clairvoincy of the Alphess, but she knew that time could not be waster with the white female.

"Alphess Belle." With a nod, the female turned around and spoke of the white female to follow. "This is going to be quick, for there is no time to waste. These lands you are now a part of, are called Caimath. Ruled by those of Earth and Water. Our enemey is Kaura, ruled by Alpha Marthanick and those of Fire and Air. The time has come where introductions are pointless and intuition is the greatest feature anyone could have. My wonders and abilities tell me that you are indeed an aspect that I am looking for, Taala, and I will not let that go. Never. Now I ask you, are you with me?"

The shock was that Belle knew things, it was creepy and downright wrong for her to use such a gift against someone so new and not knowing of the ultimate powers she possessed. Belle smiled and faced towards the direction of her home. Upon the answer of the white knight, Belle would know instantly where things would head, and how hard they would have to work with one another. Still, the journey would be a splendid one and a lifelong relationship would form, it was all clear to Belle. Yet, just because it was what she saw, didn't mean that it couldn't change. That was the funny thing about her talents, they were always changing, because the future is unpredictable.

Belle smiled as she looked back at Taala, "Do not fear me, do not fear my abilities, I can see that you are different like me and that you come seeking a home where it's acceptable to be who you are. Here I shall not judge, I shall be your leader, your friend, and most of all your teacher. It's in my blood as a pentaelemental to train those to better themselves, and I see you as a great student and maybe one day ruler."
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:14 am

The Alphess was quick, straightforward. Her knowledge surprised and somewhat scared the wanderer. It was weird, unnatural for one to know so much about another with barely a few words uttered. But she had already begun her journey in this place and couldn't back down on her word. "My Lady, I am yours."

The white one would wonder at what had been said by the sable one. Talk of an enemy and alignments of water, air, fire and earth. It seemed her work was indeed cut out for her. She followed suit and padded after her new Alphess. Taala pulled alongside the other and the walked side by side. She marvelled at how the snow melted beneath the others paws and she wondered if she might be able to do that someday. It was with this very thought that Taala sank slightly and felt good soil beneath her pads. Looking down in wonder revealed that the snow had melted into little puddles and receded into the dirt.

Quickly, she picked up her pace to retain her place by Belle's side and paid careful attention to her next words. These revealed that the Alphess was indeed a pentaelemental who might be able to train the new comer to control her abilities. And the prospect of one day ruling herself was a welcome one. She had been born a bastard, raised to rule. Nothing could stir her emotion more than returning to the life she had once enjoyed. "Could you really teach me?" In her excitement, she accidentally sent the snow swirling about in wonderful patterns. "If-if you could, that would be fantastic! Do you really think I could rule again?" It was here her age became apparent, barely three years and yet she had seen so much in her life. She had lived enough to last three lifetimes, but she yearned to press on.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 pm

The Alphess dipped her head, swooping to look back at the young female who's excitement was apparent, and it made the alphess's tail sway with happiness. "Surely, anyone willing to learn becomes a student. It is up to the student to then excel the teacher, thus becoming the teacher one day. It takes brain and brawn to rule a home, Taala, and in time I see that your future beholds great things for you here in Caimath." The sable female turned forward and began towards her home.

As they crossed over the lands of Caimath, the two stuck to each other's sides, and Belle spoke to Taala as if she was speaking to a lost friend. "My dear, I am going to hold you to high standards in this pack, the more pressure I place upon you. The more you shall succeed. It's a tactic my father once told me as I came of age, like you are now." The tone of her voice was mothering as she glanced across her lands. The borders now far behind them as their leisurely stroll continued.

"Here in Caimath, we accept those born of natural, black, and white blood." As she thought about this, she realized she should probably explain to Taala what each of those meant,so she continued. "One born of natural blood is a wolf born of no talent. Birthed into the world as our kin before us. They do not hold traits like you and I." Long slender legs picked up the pack as they crossed from the beach towards a marsh, where large rocks lay scattered among the sand. As they drew towards a gap in the rocks, the caves began to form and the Alphess entered the tunnels of her den.

Still speaking, she continued, "One of black blood, is of fire and air, those associated with void. Marthanick and his followers of Kaura. And, then, there is us, white blood of earth and air, under the light of spirit. This is how I am able to know certain things. My list of abilities is long and far, and I hope that one day, I see you as a Sentinel here in my lands. One who is in complete control of an element. Our forefathers would call them Sages. Your element is water, no?" Belle stopped to look at Taala, glancing over the white female who seemed lost in thought.

"It's a lot to take in and it's not even the start, there is so much that I will call upon you Delta, and I hope that you can amount to the duties I place before you. We have one other member, Benji, my brother. He is of natural blood. That reminds me, should a pentaelemental deem a natural blood fit, they can be blessed with an element, however, the outcome can be deadly at times. I have considered gifting my brother, but I fear sibling rivalry would be the only outcome. Possibly an over throwing, I wouldn't put it past him." The alphess sighed as she found her thinking spot in her den, curling around until she flopped on the floor and sprawled out.

"Please, sit. We still have much to discuss. Tell me, do you have any questions so far?" The Alphess peered up at the white spite and smiled awaiting for her to get comfortable.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 am

The two travelled, conversing with one another. Or more, the Alphess conversing and the ex-wanderer listening. Belle spoke to her as if they were old friends. It was warm and inviting, so trustworthy. She spoke first of high standards and placing pressure on the white female, a challenge she would welcome to please her Lady. They each took a moment to view the beautiful lands called Caimath and marvel at their beauty before continuing.

Next would come a confusing subject of black and white blood, something Taala was unfamiliar with. But before she could even utter a question, her curious thoughts were answered. Taala could feel in her bones that it was indeed white blood that coursed through her veins. It brought a slight smile to her lips. White blood for white fur. She was careful to follow in Belle's footsteps across the marsh, being sure not to fall into any trouble. The explanation of black blood then came as an obvious counterpart to those with white. "I-I think so. I'm not sure what my ability is, I just feel different than I used to."

They entered what was surely the encampment for the pack. It held numerous spots that would be perfect for digging a den to sleep in for the remainder of the winter. The Lady continued, naming the white one a Delta, which answered her unasked question of what her rank might be. As the word was spoken she lifted her head proudly. For one so young and so new in a pack to gain even the rank of Delta was an impressive feat.

The two females entered the Alphess' cavernous den, the leader lounging in what seemed her preferred corner. Taala sat dutifully as requested, across from Belle with formal posture. "I do, My Lady. I must ask, if your brother is here with you, then where is the rest of your pack? Why are the lands so bare, if it is not too bold to ask?" She considered, thinking it perhaps better to raise all questions first and have them answered sequentially. "What could make you doubt the loyalty of your sibling? And why are those of Kaura our enemies? Also, what are to be my duties here? I wish to start immediately."
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 am

"From what I can tell, water is your element. It will take time and practice to get you where you belong, but you will find here in Caimath there is a special place where you can sit alone and figure out what makes you tick. Some find it through voice and other's find it through mind. Much like you and I." Belle paused, something she hated her gift for she took the surprise away from certain aspects in her life and ruined such splendor for other's. It was strange to have someone other than her brother in her den for company. Though, she could see other's coming in the near future. There was not much time to make the white female ready for Caimath, she knew Caimath would make her ready. The land had that force upon someone.

The Alphess listened to the rocks around her as the echoing of the water lapping against the sides of cave was soothing, closing her eyes, she spoke. "When a pentaelemental comes of age, the are reborn with a gift. It is then custom for the pack before the new ruler set out leaving Caimath to a new ruler. As I came of age, my parents and their pack were forced out under of rules of the land. It is just how generations have been doing it around her. Something that will never change. My brother, being the rebel that he is, decided to stay. It's during that time of when the old leave and the new come, that a wolf can go crazy. Proving that they were not leadership material. I guess my brother saved me, saved Caimath." She smiled to Taala briefly before continuing.

"You will come to learn Benji, you will have your own assumptions of him. I fear it is not your right to question such, until you are aware of whom you're dealing with." Eyes cast upon the ivory wolf before her. "Our lands have not had time to flurish, during winter our world lay at the waste of nature. I find that to be comforting, that for a short period of time I can relax and not have to worry about if Mother Earth is doing her job or not. When it comes time for earth to shine, our lands become beautiful and full of life. Stay with us long enough and you will find surprised hidden within the ground and sky. Each landscape providing a warmth that is utmost indescribable." Belle couldn't wait to show her the lands. All the young lady had seen was the borders and the beach, the land would indeed blossom into a rare site, and the aurora borealis would shine above them every night.

"As for Kaura, it is not so much that they are our enemies. Here in Albion, the land in which both Alpha Marthinick and I share, we have Spirit and Void. Each of us part of master plan, direct from the cultivator himself. Like yin and yang, there is a balance. I give, he takes. Sometimes, it doesn't go so smoothly. It's up to each of us to prevent a legion from forming, so that we may rule equally. Splitting up the lands and elements, we have remained socially calm for now. Still, a wind blows into the land, and with it comes a stranger. Your duties to start Delta Taala will be to accompany  me on boarder patrol. You will be in charge of acceptance or denial of future members, should I not be able to do it myself. As our pack get's larger, I expect you to continuously practice your element and learn as much as you can about it. The more control you possess, the more you will come into your own. The wise you will become. Now, I know you do not have a den as of yet, that will be your first task tomorrow other than learning the lands. You shall accompany me into sleep here in my den tonight, and I will continue to answer any question you may have." Alphess Belle rested her head upon her forepaws and closed her eyes. It was so nice to have someone other than the spirits to talk to.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:10 am

The new Delta wondered how she might accomplish such things. To master her element - water as the Apphess stipulated - and gain complete control over all it's forms. To make it rain upon command. To set off great floods and avalanches. To freeze an entire lake, or even the ocean. But even more, to create great sculptures of ice or even living water. To move the very clouds - only manifestations of gaseous water as her mother had taught her. Perhaps she could even combine her element with another to for a lightning storm. But would that be air or fire? Or she could work with an earth wielder to make the earth flourish.

But another, far more sinister idea impregnated her mind. She could even, if she so wished, bring down a wrath upon those Alphas, those pretenders. They had powers of Air and Fire. But none of them were pentaelementals. She would of course save the bastards who tore her mother apart for herself. She would relish in seeing them suffer as she had. To lose everything they held dear. For her she lost not only a mother and her "sisters", but she lost her pack. A pack she had only begun to lead. A pack that trusted her implicitly. And she could not help them. It was only in their deaths that she would come into her powers and find Belle.

But she would heave a great breath, shivering to rid her body of the malevolence. That was not the kind of wolf she was. She grieved for her pack in her own time and would remember them honourably. They gave their lives protecting their Alphess and everything she stood for, a poor repayment it would be to waste that life on petty vengeance that would ultimately warp her soul and get her killed.

Her ears still listened, though, to the information the Alphess provided, and stored it away for later analysis. She was careful to note her duties and was exited for the border patrol. But more thrilling was the thought of that first howl, the call that begged her to do her duty. She would pass judgement on those who approached their borders and pleaded safe passage. Taking her leave from the Alphess, she carefully lowered herself to the cavern floor, the soft fur of her belly flush against the cold stone. She held her formal posture, however, crossing her paws over one another, holding her head aloft. She nodded politely. My Lady, you are too kind..

Her head lowered carefully, resting perfectly atop her ivory paws. Actually, my Alphess, I can think of one question. Is it possible for one to combine their elemental abilities with another's to create... A super spell?
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Belle Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:48 am

A super spell. "Indeed it is possible; for two, three,and even four elements to combine. It takes hard work, a lot of practice, and failure. Even death at times. The more elements you combine, the harder it is to control. It would be wise for one if they were to consider doing such a task that they be a Sentinel or higher. The only reason being, is that a Sentinel is a Sage of the modern world. They have complete control over their element, but even though you assume you have control, you're weilding a power that harnesses itself from The Cultivator himself. You're are taking a piece of your soul, a piece of who you are every time you use. As you get older, the more your powers fade, until you are as bare naked as possible. Striped of it all. Everyone comes to this, however, with a Sentinel or Pentaelemental, even The Legion. Our powers fade. The is no spell to make you live forever, our abilities are drawn from the earth. It's a life force, the only thing we can do is be reborn into a younger body. You can choose to retain your memories from your past life, but I ask you... is it worth it?" The Alphess got carried away with talking, speaking to the young female about life as one of them. Teaching her new Delta about all that she was taught.

Honestly, it was nice to have someone else to talk to besides her brother Benji. "Right, sorry, back to the spells. It is possible for each of the Sentinels, one of each element including Spirit and Air, to over throw a Pentaelemental. They can not hold up for very long against a Pentaelemental, but damage can be done, and eventually we tire out. Lives are lost this way, I pride myself on being a noble leader and I give no reason to be overthrown. It's possible for a Sentinel to learn any other element once they are blessed fully with one element, although they can learn most of any of the other 5 elements, they can not become a sage of the other element. Becoming a Sentinel is a right, it's a blessing, and in your blood. Much like yours, Taala. Someone of normal blood can be bless with traits from an element of a Sentinel's or Alpha's choosing, they can not however master their element and become a sage. There are certain rules to it all, you'll learn it all eventually. I don't expect you to get it all on one day, we are meant to make mistakes." The Alphess rolled onto her side and yawned, "Come now, it's getting late and we have a long day tomorrow. We may discuss more in the rise of the sun, I am sure that after a long night's rest you will have much to ask." Belle closed her eyes and sighed with relief, it was so nice having company and to lesson the load of her duties, now between the two of them they would be able to cover the lands twice each day. In hope of new arrivals.
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite Taala Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:01 am

Taala would nod along with her Alphess. It truly was a question to ponder. Was it worth it to keep her memories of this life in another body, another time and yet still fill it with its own memories. It seemed almost cruel. The Delta could not imagine having to live through multiple lifetimes with the same memories she had. The knowledge of being a bastard and the constant reminder of the pack she had lost - had failed. True she was a young Alphess, and her reign was short lived, but she loved those Ladies and their pups with all her heart. They were her family, they raised her. Even Maie had a place in her heart. It was Taala's way. She would also want to retain those memories and honour her family by remembering them and the sacrifice they made.

Though she was glad for the Alphess' change of subject and tuned in once more for her leaders wisdom. And so she listened to Belle speak of how a pentaelemental could be overthrown, but to Taala it was unspeakable. For any wolf - natural, black or white blood - to break the oath they made to their Alpha or Alphess and to their pack was simply abhorrent. It only brought sour memories of the betrayal of Maie to the forefront of her mind. But the idea of learning all aspects of her element and becoming a Sentinel was an interesting notion. If she worked hard enough, perhaps the burden would someday be hers. If she could work her way up, atone for the deaths of her entire pack, she could perhaps be happy again. And so, as their conversation came to a close, she squirmed around on the cavern floor to make herself more comfortable. Her paws would uncross and her head would rest at an angle, her tail wrapping loosely over her paws to keep her underside warm. And slowly she succumbed to sleep. In her dreams, for the first time in forever, she didn't see the images of her old pack dying over and over again, but she saw the face of her Alphess and the nameless faces of those who might someday join them in Caimath.

:*Fade To Black*:
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down