Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frosted Hearts
Taala EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm by JustVisiting

» Big Bad Wolf
Taala EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Fatorum Consilio
Taala EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Taala EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm by Guest

» Howling In Sync
Taala EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am by Elite Taala

» Shadowed Intells- A Vampire Roleplay
Taala EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Elite Taala

» Reliquis: Semi-realistic wolf roleplay / very active!
Taala EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 pm by Elite Taala

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Taala EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm by Elite Taala

» Into the Myst
Taala EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm by Elite Taala

Information
OPEN RANKS
CAIMATH
Alpha
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male
Delta Male & Female

KAURA
Alphess
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male & Female
Delta Male & Female

OPEN
Warden
Medic
Lady
Lord
Novice
Elder

SEASON

Year One. Spring.
Spring has sprung as Albion in now in full swing, the land warm and inviting on either end of the spectrum. Both packs are seeking new members as they remark their borders in hope that those passing by will land themselves inside. The grass is a vibrant green as it grows wild in the thickets, the waters now race along it's banks no longer frozen in time, and the prey that was once scare in the cold has now come back to the land to feed the hungry mouths of the wolves. With clear skies above keep your eyes open to for the Aurora Borealis which touches Albion with grace.
:Real Time:Season Change: :September 1st, 2014:Autumn: :Prey is Adequate:Breeding is Prohibited: :Birthing is Prohibited: :Accepting Members: :Caimath [0F-0M]:Kaura [0F-0M]:

CREDITS
♥|A Perfect World was founded by Alphess Belle and Alpha Marthinick. Everything within these walls in copyrighted to their respective owners and the site. Use shall be disallowed unless otherwise stated. We would also like to thank Alphess Iceis of Incandescence for her insight and contributions to the site. We would also like to thank Alpha Coder for their amazing wallpapers that were used to make this site beautiful. Last but not least, we would like to thank you for stopping in, helping out, and becoming a part of our family.|♥

AFFILIATES
this is WAR.Conflicting Rivals

CHATBOX RULES

This is Pudding, Albion's Mascot, and Keeper of the Chatbox. Abide by the Rules. If found disobeying, Pudding here will revoke your privileges for a minimum of one week.
♥No Advertising
♥No Bullying/Harassment
♥No Drama
♥Be Kind
♥Spread the Love
♥No Crude Language
♥Do Not Advertise Here

Taala

2 posters

Go down

Taala Empty Taala

Post by Elite Taala Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:00 am

Name: Taala

Breed: Arctic Wolf

Desired Rank: Delta Of Caimath(Approved by both Founders.)

Element: Water

Origin of Ability:Vocal.

Photo: Taala White_wolf5

Appearance:

Taala is a slender young fae with very little to boast in size. Her ability to fight is based not on her strength or size, but on her speed. Her lithe frame helps to to move far more quickly than some lumbering brutes. Though faes can be typically smaller than their male counterparts, Taala is yet smaller again, as she was born the runt of her litter. Her coast is not cream nor silver, but pure, untainted white. She very much prides herself on her beautiful coat as much as she does the azure eyes that shine through it. Her eyes like pools of clear ocean water, she seems awfully sweet and kind. But one should not be fooled by appearances.

Personality:

Taala is a very quiet wolf. Rather shy. At first. She is very wary of brutes, having never lived around them and isn't always sure how to talk to them. But her current view of them isn't a positive one. However, none of this makes her weak. Once you break down her walls and begin to understand her, her personality completely changes. She is a wise fae who wants to spread her wisdom to others and make the world she lives in a much better place. Living in a pack of all females, her mother taught her to fight with everything she knew, but she never saw any need to teach her to hunt. It was expected that the Alphess' daughter would remain with her pack and would have the hunters bring her meals to her. And so, Taala does not survive very well on her own. But her determination and hidden courage makes her persevere. She is a wolf of many facets, one not to be underestimated.

History:

Taala was born a bastard. Her mother, previously an unmated Beta, was raped by her Alpha, a brute whom she swore to protect and serve and he in turn would protect her and every other member of his pack. The fae was sullied, broken, yet she had fallen pregnant. Samila was her name, and a beautiful fae she was, covered in a chocolately brown fur as soft as a feather. When the Alpha learned of her pregnancy, she was exiled for fear that if her pups lived one may try to claim his title from him by right of birth. In the coming spring, Samila would give birth to her pups. But she was not alone.

Impregnated in the very beginning of winter, she had hard months a head of her and a long journey yet. On her travels she met other faes like herself. Beaten, raped, exiled and near death. Together they formed the Yullin Pack. A pack composed entirely of females. Together they found their own territory and made it their home, birthing pups into a better future than they might previously have hoped, with Samila the Alphess. And it was into this world that Taala was born. Despite the circumstances of their conception, Samila came to love her pups and when only one white female was born she was glad even for that courtesy. She named the pup Taala, for her beauty and strength to survive. The other faes adored her and those with bastard litters of their own would often share their milk with her if her mother was unavailable. While Taala was raised by her pack, Samila set about organising ranks, naming a strong fae known as Maie as her Beta. Maie had a fuller version of her name, but she shared it with no one, for she was called Maiestatis, treason. Her birthing was treason in her pack - for she too was a bastard - and so her mother had given her the name. She did not want others to judge her by it, but it was soon found that there is much in a name.

Taala grew into a strong and lithe little Alphess-heir, learning to defend herself and taught the cruelties of brutes. Feas came and went, offering their wit and wisdom while they recuperated, though the pack remained strong, many of the original members from the first days remaining loyal to her mother. Though Taala was intelligent and learned much, she never learned to hunt, as her mother saw it that high born faes should not require getting their paws bloodied when they have faes specifically ranked for their task. She did not question her mother as the pack worked well in this order. But in The Autumn of her third year, making Taala two and a half, Alphas from all around came to destroy them. They were afraid if the pack of faes became any stronger, they could turn on the brutes and take their land. And they were lead by the Beta Maie. There was no understanding that this fighting was only a pinprick in the tapestry of war that consumed the world, a war between the Alliances of Spirit and Void. Every pup knew the history, but in these old lands they had long since been forgotten, cast into the flames as myth, folklore. And these faes were old remnants, their power faded with time, while the brutes and their packs were far more learned in the arts of the elements. All faes in the Yullin Pack were trained to fight physically, but against the combined strength of five Alphas and their packs, members of which held the abilities if the elements, they had no hope. Taala had seen her mothers carcass torn open before her eyes and quickly fled the battle when it was clear she had lost. Being small afforded her some leniency as she ran unnoticed by the large brutes. Those lower ranked that did see her, saw her as dead anyway. Bleeding and broken, she travelled far, using what she had learned to slowly heal herself in a small den through the season and by the time of winters arrival she was strong once more. She forged her way through the snow, scrounging what old kills she could, watching the flights of vultures in the sky for signs of her next meal. The ice and snow became her friend as she learned to love it, perhaps even control it. And as the blizzard blew around her, she came to realise that she needed a pack if she was to survive.

Joining Keys:Posted and Removed. -Belle.

Example Post:

The fae hadn't eaten in almost two weeks and she could feel herself growing weak. She often scrounged food from old kills, not a very good Hunter herself. But these were lean times. It was a harsh winter and it became more and more difficult for the Wanderer to find discarded kills. Packs were far more protective over their scraps now. Eating snow and licking icicles had sustained her for this long, but without meat in her belly she was sure to perish.

Taala travelled through the icy blizzard. The wind ripping at her fur, trying to make her feel it's pinpricks. But she found more recently that the flurries of snow avoided her, almost as if they respected her. She did not feel the cold as she trudged through the tall drifts, brooding on her mothers still recent death. It was truly brutal and cruel and only made her despise brutes even more. She was a bastard. A freak. Never truly able to belong. She knew her father was a proud, strong Alpha... One who saw no honour in anything. He simply took what he wanted and discarded it once he was done. Growing up in an all female pack, hearing stories of rape and beatings, what else was an impressionable young mind to believe? She avoided packs like they were plagued with disease on her travels, never once meeting a loner. She worked better as a loner anyway. Living in these lands, where elementals no longer existed, the respect winter held for her would label her an oddity. No pack would take her.

She struggled with her abilities most times, though it being winter seemed to make it null. Her emotional scale would send things into a spiral. Climbing the mountain, she could feel the storm calm until it eventually stopped. She halted and looked around, appearing on top of the world. She could see for miles, like the world was far larger than she could ever have thought. She often howled in sadness as she mourned not only her mother but her pack. But this early morn, she needed to release her feelings in some other way. She needed to sing. Her muzzle tipped skywards, releasing a strong and beautiful howl that announced the beginning if her performance. And she sang.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the Queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway

It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
When I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,

Her voice grew hard and sassy as she spoke. The cold never bothered me anyway.

How did you find us?:I have friends in high places... Jk I know the owner through another site.
Elite Taala
Elite Taala
Admin

Back to top Go down

Taala Empty Re: Taala

Post by Alphess Belle Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 am

Taala Accepted
Alphess Belle
Alphess Belle
Admin

Back to top Go down